Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Rudy Commenge <ru...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/01 14:54:08 UTC

No response received by an invoke operation

Hi,

I have developed 2 BPEL processes.
The first BPEL process invoke the second BPEL process.
But during this invocation the first BPEL process return the following
error:

14:45:28,252 ERROR [INVOKE] Failure during invoke: No response received for
invoke (mexId=hqejbhcnphr737er6c8vqs), forcing it into a failed state.

So, It seems that the first BPEL process doesn't wait the response of the
second BPEL process.
Is there timeout ?

How to solve the problem ?

Best regards,

Rudy.

Re: No response received by an invoke operation

Posted by Rudy Commenge <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tammo,

Thanks a lot for your help.
I have found that you have explained:
http://ode.apache.org/endpoint-configuration.html
http://ode.apache.org/implicit-correlations.html

I think I will solve my problem now.

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rudy,

yes, there is timeout defined. The mex timeout is applied to
request/response operations and fires when no response is received
within a defined time. Although it is possible to configure the mex
timeouts, I suggest to avoid receive/reply pairs for processes that are
potentially long-running. That should work out of the box with ODE using
its proprietary implicit correlation (i.e. the second process instance
learns from informations in the request where the response should be
delivered to).

HTH,
  Tammo

--
Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de

Re: No response received by an invoke operation

Posted by Christophe Noel <Ch...@spacebel.be>.
Hi Rudy,

You should send at least the BPEL code of both process in order to debug.

Christophe.

The first BPEL process invoke the second BPEL process.
But during this invocation the first BPEL process return the following
error:

14:45:28,252 ERROR [INVOKE] Failure during invoke: No response received for invoke (mexId=hqejbhcnphr737er6c8vqs), forcing it into a failed state.

So, It seems that the first BPEL process doesn't wait the response of the second BPEL process.
Is there timeout ?

How to solve the problem ?

Best regards,

Rudy.

E-MAIL DISCLAIMER

The present message may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended addressee and in case of a transmission error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this E-mail. Disclosure, reproduction or distribution of this document and its possible attachments is strictly forbidden.

SPACEBEL denies all liability for incomplete, improper, inaccurate, intercepted, (partly) destroyed, lost and/or belated transmission of the current information given that unencrypted electronic transmission cannot currently be guaranteed to be secure or error free.
Upon request or in conformity with formal, contractual agreements, an originally signed hard copy will be sent to you to confirm the information contained in this E-mail.

SPACEBEL denies all liability where E-mail is used for private use.

SPACEBEL cannot be held responsible for possible viruses that might corrupt this message and/or your computer system.

Re: No response received by an invoke operation

Posted by Rudy Commenge <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Denis,

The instance is created for my 2nd process.
I can see in my debug log, that the 2nd process operates successfully and
try to return the result.

Posted by Denis Weerasiri <de...@wso2.com>.
On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 7:24 PM, Rudy Commenge <ru...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have developed 2 BPEL processes.
> The first BPEL process invoke the second BPEL process.
> But during this invocation the first BPEL process return the following
> error:
>
> 14:45:28,252 ERROR [INVOKE] Failure during invoke: No response received for
> invoke (mexId=hqejbhcnphr737er6c8vqs), forcing it into a failed state.

Can you check if an instance is created for the 2nd BPEL process.
I'm wondering whether the request received by the 2nd BPEL.

> So, It seems that the first BPEL process doesn't wait the response of the
> second BPEL process.
> Is there timeout ?
>
> How to solve the problem ?
>
> Best regards,