Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de> on 2003/01/07 12:59:39 UTC

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-turbine-fulcrum/src/java/org/apache/fulcrum/intake/transform

Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com> writes:

>A decent IDE such as eclipse or IDEA will point out to you that
>getLangFromFilename is a static function and therefore should be
>accessed through BSFManager, not through a local variable.  Not to
>mention a decent IDE will fix all these unused imports, like dIon just did.

"a decent IDE" does not write CVS commit messages. People do.

If asking for being a little more verbatim than "a couple of fixes I
had lying around" is considered indecent these days, well, then we
should stop writing any docs at all.

Frankly, I don't understand what you wanted to tell me with your
mail. That "your IDEA" is better than mine? I personally rely on a
text editor and my brain. :-)

	Regards
		Henning

--
Dipl.-Inf. (Univ.) Henning P. Schmiedehausen       -- Geschaeftsfuehrer
INTERMETA - Gesellschaft fuer Mehrwertdienste mbH     hps@intermeta.de

Am Schwabachgrund 22  Fon.: 09131 / 50654-0   info@intermeta.de
D-91054 Buckenhof     Fax.: 09131 / 50654-20

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-turbine-fulcrum/src/java/org/apache/fulcrum/intake/transform

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com>.

> "a decent IDE" does not write CVS commit messages. People do.
>
> If asking for being a little more verbatim than "a couple of fixes I
> had lying around" is considered indecent these days, well, then we
> should stop writing any docs at all.
>
> Frankly, I don't understand what you wanted to tell me with your
> mail. That "your IDEA" is better than mine? I personally rely on a
> text editor and my brain. :-)
>
> 	Regards
> 		Henning

I apologize Hennning.  I shouldn't have written that email.  I was
frustrated with the current affairs of CVS and its inability to build or
work with T3 - which I submitted patches for.  I see your point now.

Also could someone close FULS8 now since the CVS builds (theoretically,
I can't try it at this moment)?  I would still like Fulcrum to use the
torque plugin, but I can submit another patch.  Also what about FULS7?
Could someone apply that patch?

Sincerely,

Dan Diephouse