Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Steve Cohen <sc...@javactivity.org> on 2011/09/13 23:55:11 UTC

Missing documentation about cxf and sprint

On this page:
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/embedding-cxf-inside-spring.html
there is a link at the bottom pointing to a mailing list thread that is
supposed to contain more information about embedding cxf inside Spring.
  That link is dead.

I need the information.  Evidently I am supposed to import some cxf
configuration files into my Spring project.  But where do I find these
files?  I presume that info is what is on the missing link page.
Can someone provide it?

Thanks.

Re: Missing documentation about cxf and spring

Posted by Steve Cohen <sc...@javactivity.org>.
Uh, that message should have been titled "Missing documentation about
cxf and spring".

Re: Missing documentation about cxf and sprint

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Updated the link on the page:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CXF20DOC/Embedding+CXF+inside+Spring

Should be on the live site in an our or two as well.

I also added a note to mention that much of the page is irrelevant for CXF
2.4.x.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp