Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Seth de Lackner <sd...@askcredit.com> on 2000/08/29 21:18:53 UTC

Usage statistics?

Is there a mechanism with Apache-Soap to generate current load / usage
statistics in an easy fashion?  I don't want to have to parse network
traffic logs just to see who is using my soap server!

Re: Usage statistics?

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@watson.ibm.com>.
Not yet, but its an easy fix to do .. is there some standard log tool
that can be used for this? The logic needs to go into the routing
servlet, basically where it prints the time of each request now.

Sanjiva.

Re: Usage statistics?