Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Eduardo Nunes <es...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/07 01:19:45 UTC

Re: Security in a Spring & Wicket layered application

Are you using something else together with wicket-jsecurity? I saw the
example in the svn and there is no annotation based authorization or
something like this. How did you implement the authorization in your
(big) application?

Thanks,
Eduardo S. Nunes