Posted to general@attic.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2013/07/18 16:06:16 UTC

Additional projects to the Attic

Hi,

In the July board meeting, the board resolved to move Apache C++ Standard Library (stdcxx) and Apache XMLBeans to the attic.

Are there any volunteers here who are able to help take the process forward with one or both of those projects?

Thanks,
Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org

Re: Additional projects to the Attic

Posted by Henri Yandell <he...@yandell.org>.
JIRAs created.

XMLBeans: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ATTIC-129
stdcxx: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ATTIC-130

Task on each is to go through the process list and shut things off etc.
Given the delay, I doubt any announcements are needed.

Hen

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.

Posted by Henri Yandell <he...@yandell.org>.
I've been afk with vacation and illness, but I can look into this slowly.

Hen