Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Allistair Crossley <Al...@QAS.com> on 2005/01/07 15:01:09 UTC

RE: J2SE5.0 ready?

Our Tomcat 5.5.5 runs perfectly with Java 5.0 as does our Content Management System in production. A bunch of modules in our web application and our new development code all use some new Java 5 features such as generics and enhanced for loops and this works perfectly well. Hibernate 2, Struts 1.2, commons logging and more do not have any trouble running with it either.

Allistair.

QAS Ltd.
Developers of QuickAddress Software
Registered in England: No 2582055