Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Zack Shoylev <no...@github.com> on 2014/01/03 21:13:29 UTC

[jclouds] Adds cloud databases to jclouds-all (#245)

Fix for JCLOUDS-419
You can merge this Pull Request by running:

  git pull https://github.com/rackspace/jclouds backport-jclouds-all-cdb

Or you can view, comment on it, or merge it online at:

  https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/245

-- Commit Summary --

  * Adds cloud databases to jclouds-all

-- File Changes --

    M all/pom.xml (10)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/245.patch
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/245.diff

Re: [jclouds] Adds cloud databases to jclouds-all (#245)

Posted by Zack Shoylev <no...@github.com>.
Waiting for my patch tests to pass before I merge it... should be soon, though.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/245#issuecomment-31690518

Re: [jclouds] Adds cloud databases to jclouds-all (#245)

Posted by Andrew Phillips <no...@github.com>.
> jclouds » jclouds #717 UNSTABLE

Spurious [test failure](https://buildhive.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds/job/jclouds/org.apache.jclouds.api$openstack-nova/717/testReport/junit/org.jclouds.openstack.nova.v2_0.compute/NovaComputeServiceExpectTest/testCreateNodeWithGeneratedKeyPair/)

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/245#issuecomment-31556052

Re: [jclouds] Adds cloud databases to jclouds-all (#245)

Posted by Andrew Phillips <no...@github.com>.
> jclouds-java-7-pull-requests #960 UNSTABLE

No, there's one [test failure](https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-java-7-pull-requests/org.apache.jclouds$jclouds-core/960/testReport/), but it's timing-related and nothing do with this PR.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/245#issuecomment-31690201

Re: [jclouds] Adds cloud databases to jclouds-all (#245)

Posted by CloudBees pull request builder plugin <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds-java-7-pull-requests #957](https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-java-7-pull-requests/957/) SUCCESS
This pull request looks good

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/245#issuecomment-31553940

Re: [jclouds] Adds cloud databases to jclouds-all (#245)

Posted by BuildHive <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds » jclouds #717](https://buildhive.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds/job/jclouds/717/) UNSTABLE
Looks like there's a problem with this pull request
[(what's this?)](https://www.cloudbees.com/what-is-buildhive)

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/245#issuecomment-31553071

Re: [jclouds] Adds cloud databases to jclouds-all (#245)

Posted by CloudBees pull request builder plugin <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds-pull-requests #496](https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-pull-requests/496/) SUCCESS

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/245#issuecomment-31563412

Re: [jclouds] Adds cloud databases to jclouds-all (#245)

Posted by Andrew Phillips <no...@github.com>.
Let's see how BuildHive does...change looks +1 to me.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/245#issuecomment-31560920

Re: [jclouds] Adds cloud databases to jclouds-all (#245)

Posted by Zack Shoylev <no...@github.com>.
> jclouds-java-7-pull-requests #960 UNSTABLE

The tests seem to have passed or am I missing something.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/245#issuecomment-31661299

Re: [jclouds] Adds cloud databases to jclouds-all (#245)

Posted by Zack Shoylev <no...@github.com>.
This is the backport

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/245#issuecomment-31554508

Re: [jclouds] Adds cloud databases to jclouds-all (#245)

Posted by CloudBees pull request builder plugin <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds-java-7-pull-requests #960](https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-java-7-pull-requests/960/) UNSTABLE

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/245#issuecomment-31563927