Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Robert A. Decker" <de...@robdecker.com> on 2007/10/03 18:57:05 UTC

How to turn off element type warnings/errors in Eclipse?

http://tapestry.apache.org/schema/tapestry_5_0_0.xsd doesn't seem to
be complete and so I want to turn of warnings/errors in the html/xml
part of my project. However, for the life of me I can't find where in
the eclipse preferences I can do this. These are the errors like:

"Element type t:form must be declared"

(the project builds and runs fine - just getting tired of the red x
on my project)

Re: How to turn off element type warnings/errors in Eclipse?

Posted by Nick Westgate <ni...@key-planning.co.jp>.
I'm using the standard WTP in Eclipse 3.3, and have no warnings in
templates that begin with:

Cheers,
Nick.