Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Tom Wheels <cv...@yahoo.com> on 2003/05/22 19:05:24 UTC

Deploying WAR files

Hi,

I've seen this problem posted in other place without
answers.  I am deploying a war file using ANT to the
webapps directory of my Tomcat server.  Sometimes when
I restart tomcat the war files do not get deployed.

In otherwords they do not unpack.  While I can still
access the application by pointing directly to the
.war file in my context parameter I would like to find
out why these are not unpacking.  Please let me know
what's going on.

-Thanks in advance

Tom