Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org> on 2002/11/20 00:43:54 UTC

Ted Husted, Member of the Apache Software Foundation

Please join me in congratulating Ted -- at the Apache Software Foundation
Member's Meeting (held last night at ApacheCon), Ted was approved for
membership in the ASF.  Way to go Ted!

Craig

(PS:  "Struts In Action" is for sale at the bookstore, and I've
autographed several copies already :-)

Re: Ted Husted, Member of the Apache Software Foundation

Posted by Eddie Bush <ek...@swbell.net>.
W00000000T - Go Husted!  Congratulations!  Well-deserved :-)

--
Eddie Bush

Re: Ted Husted, Member of the Apache Software Foundation

Posted by micael <ca...@harbornet.com>.
Yes, good show, Ted.  Well deserved.  Great to see the deserving get the
deserts.

At 03:43 PM 11/19/2002 -0800, you wrote:
>Please join me in congratulating Ted -- at the Apache Software Foundation
>Member's Meeting (held last night at ApacheCon), Ted was approved for
>membership in the ASF.  Way to go Ted!
>
>Craig
>
>(PS:  "Struts In Action" is for sale at the bookstore, and I've
>autographed several copies already :-)
>

>--

Micael

have received this transmission in error, please delete the message.  Thank you

Re: Ted Husted, Member of the Apache Software Foundation

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
11/19/2002 6:43:54 PM, "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>
wrote:
>Please join me in congratulating Ted -- at the Apache Software
>Foundation Member's Meeting (held last night at ApacheCon), Ted
>was approved for membership in the ASF.  Way to go Ted!

Thanks! =:0)

I was happy to be one of several Jakarta Comitters voted in the
other night. It's good to see our fellow Apaches acknowledging the
good work we do here with our only currency -- recognition =:)

>(PS:  "Struts In Action" is for sale at the bookstore, and I've
>autographed several copies already :-)

(Of course, Craig's been known to autograph just about anything,
books, t-shirts, coffee mugs (hmmm, should have spoken to the
publisher about more merchandising) =:0)

-T.