Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by cr...@locus.apache.org on 2000/08/11 02:01:27 UTC

cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-4.0 - Imported sources

craigmcc    00/08/10 17:01:26

  Log:
  Initial setup of Tomcat 4.0 module

  Vendor Tag:	Jakarta
  Release Tags:	start

  N jakarta-tomcat-4.0/LICENSE

  No conflicts created by this import

Re: Cookie

Posted by "yhs@mimic.onesourcecorp.com" <yh...@mimic.onesourcecorp.com>.

On Fri, 11 Aug 2000, [gb2312] уе╨ёдЧ wrote:

> Hi,
>   Now I am using Tomcat at Apache on Linux.
>   I can only set Cookie but I can not delete it or change it value.
>   Who can help me

congrats. you got the same bug i did at the same time...or within 24
hrs. :) short answer - dont bother. its easier setting another cookie
or doing something else. treat cookies as permanent values. at least
until the patch is applied to tomcat.
-Ys-
yhs@mimic.onesourcecorp.com

Cookie