Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Fernando Serto <fe...@memetrics.com> on 2004/09/22 02:51:45 UTC

how to trash messages with score over 10 points?

Hey guys,

I have an e-mail account (spam-quarantine), which receives ALL messages
marked as spam, the problem is that the person responsible for checking for
false positives is away, and the amount of messages is huge!

I'm going through most of them to check for FPs, but I got to a point where
it would be very nice to trash messages with a score over, let's say 10.

We're running spamassassin 2.63 (haven't had time to upgrade to 2.64 yet),
with amavisd.

Any hints?

Cheers,
Fernando

--
Fernando Serto
Systems Administrator

---
<a
ailpolicy.html</a>

Re: how to trash messages with score over 10 points?

Posted by Kenneth Porter <sh...@sewingwitch.com>.
--On Wednesday, September 22, 2004 10:51 AM +1000 Fernando Serto
<fe...@memetrics.com> wrote:

> I'm going through most of them to check for FPs, but I got to a point
> where it would be very nice to trash messages with a score over, let's
> say 10.

Note that if you tag the subject line (eg. "(SPAM?  9.0)") then you can
sort unread mail in your spam folder by subject line and the folder will
sort by score. Then just select all the mail above your desired threshold
by clicking on the lowest-scoring one and shift-click on the highest
(selecting everything in the range), and hit delete.

Re: how to trash messages with score over 10 points?

Posted by "Dan Mahoney, System Admin" <da...@prime.gushi.org>.
On Wed, 22 Sep 2004, Fernando Serto wrote:

.procmailrc:

:0
/dev/null

This has been an FAQ.