Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Bon <bo...@unipattern.com> on 2009/03/10 09:43:53 UTC

How should I start to custom my desktop layout

Hi all,

    How should I start to custom my desktop layout?
    what should I to know which APIs or configuration settings?
    I have no idea how to start to do it!

Best Regards,
Bon

Re: How should I start to custom my desktop layout

Posted by Mansour Al Akeel <ma...@gmail.com>.
Bon,
the layout for desktops is totally different mechanism. The desktop is
implemented in javascript (dojo) and configured through spring. This
limits the flexibility. However, if you really have to change something,
you can do it through the css. Copy an existing layout and start
modifying it.

To give you a hint, you can find the files that implements the desktop
in "javascript/jetspeed/desktop" and "/ajax", the configuration can be
done mostly through "assembly/desktop.xm".

Hope this helps.

Posted by Bon <bo...@unipattern.com>.
Hi Vivek,

Posted by Vivek Kumar <fi...@gmail.com>.