Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by anthony shaw <an...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/26 03:12:02 UTC

[dev] [VOTE] Release Apache Libcloud 2.3.0 [2nd vote]

This is a *replacement* voting thread for Libcloud 2.3.0. It includes all
the changes
from trunk which have landed there since v2.2.1.

--- note on previous thread ---
It has additional commits from the original thread that fix the build. No
new features are part of this distribution compared with the previous
thread.

The v2.3.0-tentative tag has been adjusted
https://github.com/apache/libcloud/tree/v2.3.0-tentative to this commit
https://github.com/apache/libcloud/commit/a119e396814bf12b7d5631f1f2d97a43c63020a5
-------

Most notable changes are the dropping of support for Python 2.6 and 3.3,
both of which are unsupported distributions.

There are new drivers for UpCloud, Digital Ocean Spaces, bugfixes and
improvements for many other drivers.

Full list of changes can be found at
https://github.com/apache/libcloud/blob/trunk/CHANGES.rst#changes-in-apache-
libcloud-230

Release artifacts can be found at
*http://people.apache.org/~anthonyshaw/libcloud/2.3.0-2/
<http://people.apache.org/~anthonyshaw/libcloud/2.3.0-2/>*

Note that KEYS file can found at
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/libcloud/KEYS

Please test the release and post your votes.

+/- 1
[  ]  Release Apache Libcloud 2.3.0

Vote will be open until March 2nd if required.

Re: [dev] [VOTE] Release Apache Libcloud 2.3.0 [2nd vote]

Posted by Quentin Pradet <qu...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Anthony!

Re: [dev] [VOTE] Release Apache Libcloud 2.3.0 [2nd vote]

Posted by anthony shaw <an...@gmail.com>.
It’s been released onto PyPI and the Apache dist servers I’ll do the
announcement email this evening.

Posted by anthony shaw <an...@gmail.com>.
Vote passed

Posted by Eric Johnson <er...@apache.org>.