Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Liam Morley <lm...@WPI.EDU> on 2001/11/16 13:49:40 UTC

including HTML formatting in SAX events (Cocoon 2)

I'm storing news articles in a database. These news articles have HTML
formatting already in them, which I'd like to display. However, when I
send them as SAX events, the </> characters are converted to &lt;/&gt;
respectively, and so the HTML tags are displayed on the page itself. How
do I work around this in Cocoon 2?

Thank you very much,
Liam Morley

RE: including HTML formatting in SAX events (Cocoon 2)

Posted by Luca Morandini <l....@tin.it>.
Liam,

    I think you should use the attribute
disable-output-escaping (with the value of "yes") in <xsl:value-of> elements
of your XSL.

Best regards,

P.S.
Please, use plain text next time.