Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Don Brown <do...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/09 00:16:44 UTC

PackageAdmin missing?

I'm trying to debug this weird bug report where, in this one case, the
PackageAdmin service cannot be found by a system activator in Felix
2.0.2.  AFAICT,  this shouldn't be possible as the
SystemBundleActivator ensures the PackageAdminActivator runs first.

Can anyone think of why this could happen?

Thanks,

Don

Re: PackageAdmin missing?

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
Is it possible that the bundle in question does see the osgi packages
from a different classloader?

regards,

Karl

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 12:16 AM, Don Brown <do...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to debug this weird bug report where, in this one case, the
> PackageAdmin service cannot be found by a system activator in Felix
> 2.0.2.  AFAICT,  this shouldn't be possible as the
> SystemBundleActivator ensures the PackageAdminActivator runs first.
>
> Can anyone think of why this could happen?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Don

Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com