Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Dennis Sosnoski <dm...@sosnoski.com> on 2006/07/25 04:21:53 UTC

[Axis2] WS-Security compatibility with .Net 1.1/WSE 2.0

Does anyone have any experience using Axis2 WS-Security with .Net
1.1/WSE 2.0? I have a client using these versions of the Microsoft code,
and it looks like a real mess to support. They're supposed to be
compatible with WS-Security 1.0 - but they're expecting WS-Addressing
headers using a 2004/03 schema and namespace, among other issues.
They've also supplied a WS-Policy document constructed by the Microsoft
tools that's even further out of date. I'd appreciate any tips from
people who've gone down a similar path.

  - Dennis

--
Dennis M. Sosnoski
SOA, Web Services, and XML

Re: [Axis2] WS-Security compatibility with .Net 1.1/WSE 2.0

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
Upgrade to WSE 3.0.