Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Dinesh Premalal <di...@wso2.com> on 2008/01/08 05:27:44 UTC

[VOTE]Bill Mitchell as a Committer

Hi Devs,

    I would like to propose Bill Mitchell as an Axis2/C
    committer. Bill has reported many issues and provided many
    patches. He has contributed towards the Axis2/C core, libcurl
    based HTTP tranport layer and code generation tool. Here is some
    of the issues that Bill has reported and provided patches [1]. I'm
    sure he will continue his contribution towards the Axis2/C in
    future as well.

    Here is my +1 for Bill !

thanks,
Dineshs

1.http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&reporterSelect=specificuser&reporter=wtmitchell3

Re: [VOTE]Bill Mitchell as a Committer

Posted by Dinesh Premalal <xy...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

   Please ignore this mail. We already started vote thread.

thanks,
Dinesh

On Jan 8, 2008 9:57 AM, Dinesh Premalal <di...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Devs,
>
>    I would like to propose Bill Mitchell as an Axis2/C
>    committer. Bill has reported many issues and provided many
>    patches. He has contributed towards the Axis2/C core, libcurl
>    based HTTP tranport layer and code generation tool. Here is some
>    of the issues that Bill has reported and provided patches [1]. I'm
>    sure he will continue his contribution towards the Axis2/C in
>    future as well.
>
>    Here is my +1 for Bill !
>

> thanks,
> Dineshs