Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by bEn Fries <De...@gmx.de> on 2004/12/03 21:40:59 UTC

Problem with Servererror when connecting to jUDDI

Hi,

I installed jUDDI - seems to be working as it's happyness page is ..
well... happy.
So I tried to run an example from UDDI4J. Now this example throws an
exeption and reports an:

(500) Internal Server Error

I thought this might be a user/passwort issue but the passwords seem to
be OK:

In UDDI4J I used

userid = sviens
password = password

(as this is the "included" user of jUDDI)

and in juddi-user.xml I have a user as follows:
<user userid="sviens" password="password" />

and there is a publisher in the juddi/publisher database
with ID "sviens"

So I'm pretty sure this should be OK - is there sth else that might
cause this error?

Any idea where I might start debugging?

Thanx in Advance

Ben