Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/25 23:54:17 UTC

[TRINIDAD] Re: Partial submit problem - Page got stuck in Myfaces 1.1.5 with trinidad 1.0.8

My suggestion is to put TRINIDAD in the subject.  :)  There are people
that filter on this and you'll find more help by including the proper
prefix.

Scott

Re: [TRINIDAD] Re: Partial submit problem - Page got stuck in Myfaces 1.1.5 with trinidad 1.0.8

Posted by dushyant agarwal <ag...@yahoo.co.in>.
Do the following:
1. Put your form's content inside a <tr:document binding="#{mybean.document1}"/>.
2. In the action method of the submit button put document1.setInitialFocusId(<subform's clientid>).
3. RequestContext.getCurrentInstance().addPartialTarget(<subform's client id>);

This should help. In step 2 we are setting the focus on the subform. This would bring the focus on the starting point of the subform.

cheers.........Dushyant.

      Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it on http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/bestofyahoo/