Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by "Verma, Indrajeet" <IV...@INNODATA.COM> on 2015/01/04 18:41:54 UTC

(Unknown)

unsubscribe

"This e-mail and any attachments transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential , proprietary or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful."

Re: future of labor with machine learning

Posted by mark charts <mc...@yahoo.com>.
Don't let looks fool you. Mankind is caught between a rock and a hard place. Yet, humans are creative and industrious and survivors. With that said Hadoop is in the beginning of its Renaissance. The window is short so climb aboard before it's too late. That's what I hope to do.
Unemployed EE who's searching for a Hadoop gig.

     On Sunday, January 4, 2015 1:26 PM, Publius <t_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

  Hello
is there any hope for human jobs wit the future of computerized bot and machine learning taking over huge swaths of the labor pool?
will Hadoop jobs come and go in the blink of an eye?

Re: future of labor with machine learning

Posted by Publius <t_...@yahoo.com>.
 Hello

Posted by Publius <t_...@yahoo.com>.
 Hello