Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by hns <ha...@yahoo.com> on 2008/07/22 15:09:03 UTC

apache myfaces trinidad visual editor

hi
i am new for jsf,but try to use it,i have used strtus 2

from start googling of oracle adf ,i have reached at apache myfaces

its cool

is there any visual editor available for apache myfaces for eclipse 3.3 or
3.4 like standard jsf

please help me

Re: apache myfaces trinidad visual editor

Posted by hns <ha...@yahoo.com>.
i can do that

thanks

Re: apache myfaces trinidad visual editor

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 12:28 PM, hns <ha...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> it might be silly question but i seriously dont know how to do this ,
> could you provide me steps

the required steps are odd, IMO.
let write something and I'll post it here.

-Matthias

> thanks in advance

Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Re: apache myfaces trinidad visual editor

Posted by hns <ha...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 8:04 AM, hns <ha...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thnks
>
> once i have update and install WTP and shows in help->software updates
> ->Installed software
>
> it shows apache myfaces trinidad tag support and sdk
>
> but when i shows in feature details and plugin details it is not available
>
> another thing when i have import trinidad example-demo.war file it can not
> show visual editor support
>
> what is problem !i can not understand ,please help me

IMO one of the (odd) problems with WTP is, that you need to
take care of the runtimes itself. I added Trinidad JARs as
component lib and was able to create a new project that
has the support in the "web editor" (or what ever the name is)

-M

Posted by hns <ha...@yahoo.com>.
Thnks

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.