Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Ashok <as...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/12 15:10:32 UTC

Need help regarding Jackrabbit GQL usage:

Hi,

We are using JackRabbit 2.0

I am exploring GQL for searching nodes in our repository. I need to know how
we can club more than one conditions in the statement.

For eg:

I want to search nodes in the path "/ConfigRoot/tmp" and has a property
named "book".

Individually we can construct 2 queries for the above conditions using:

 GQL.execute("path:/ConfigRoot/tmp", session);
 GQL.execute("book", session);

But I want to club these 2 conditions as 1 statement. How can we achieve
this?
Also please point me if there is any GQL related working examples?

--
Cheers,
Ashok

Re: Need help regarding Jackrabbit GQL usage:

Posted by Paco Avila <pa...@openkm.com>.
with "path:/ConfigRoot/tmp book" you can get all nodes starting from that
path and containing the word "book" in any of the properties. As far as I
know you can't test a property existence using GQL.

And for the documentation you can see the javadoc or the source code ;)