Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by ramonfacchin <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/03 15:41:24 UTC

Re: Losing SessionId after a couple Requests

Occurs that the documentation has a note explaining that Web Applications
should implement native session management.

I will test that. And check if it works.

Sorry for bothering.

Re: Losing SessionId after a couple Requests

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
Hiya,

Did you figure out your problem?  Web applications don't need shiro's
native session management - but if you enable native session management,
you have to ensure that your SessionDAO mechanism (or cache) stores
sessions persistently.  If you're using an in-memory-only cache, you could
have session loss if the cache memory is exhausted.

Cheers,

--
Les Hazlewood | @lhazlewood
CTO, Stormpath | http://stormpath.com | @goStormpath | 888.391.5282