Posted to site-dev@james.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2010/07/02 03:48:31 UTC

[James Wiki] Update of "tuanzhang" by tuanzhang

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "James Wiki" for change notification.

The "tuanzhang" page has been changed by tuanzhang.
http://wiki.apache.org/james/tuanzhang

New page:
Mike unemployed, bad mood, he found the town priest. After hearing Pastor Mike's complaining, he was an old hut into the room a table stood a glass of water. Priest smiled and said: "You see this cup, it has been placed here for a long time, almost every day, the dust falls inside, but it is still clear and transparent. You know why?"

Mike, after careful thought, said: "The dust is settling to the bottom of the cup." Pastor endorsed nodded: "Young man, many things in life bother, as the dust out in the water, but we can let him settle at the bottom, allow water to remain clear and transparent, so that his heart feel better. If you keep the oscillation, little dust will make a full glass of water is turbid, even more, to worry, influence people's judgments and emotions. "

One summer, Yuhong Min teachers traveling along the Yellow River, he drank a bottle of the Yellow River with a bottle of water. Mud tumbling water was filling the water bottle in a very muddy. But after some time, he suddenly found a bottle of water begins to clear, muddy sediment could settle down, become more and more clear above the water, sediment total precipitation only one-fifth of the bottle, while the remaining four-fifths of the river have become a cooling off. He looked through the bottle, think of a lot, but also realized a lot: life, happiness and suffering, too, should learn to precipitate life.

The reason why some people feel life is painful, while others more happy, mainly people with different attitudes towards pain. In fact, until the bottle of water calm, all is clear and translucent restoration. If we can get down to precipitate the pain in our hearts, regardless of the pain can disappear, it only occupies a small piece of our hearts of space, most of the space that will be happy to enrich. In the past, we are in a hurry and impulsive, the vigorous shaking of our lives, without a moment's quiet, so that our life has become a muddy, well-being of all the ingredients are a mix of pain. Especially when in irritability, tremors themselves more easily frantically, shaking from the full bottle of cloudy, so we always feel the pain, worry, anxiety, not because more pain than happiness, but we do not appropriate to let the painful run wild, run free in every corner of our lives.

To this end, we may learn --- precipitate life experience precipitation, precipitation mood, settling himself! Life can be so quiet in the campaign, making my mind to a moment of quiet in the impetuous. To those who bother to do as every day, dust off, and slowly, quietly let them settle down, to fit them with a broad mind, our soul will be pleased to hear of more pure, our mind will become more open-minded, our lives will be more happy.
["http://www.buy-Five-fingers-shoes.com"];Wholesale Five fingers shoes