Posted to user@giraph.apache.org by Cristian Vidal Silva <vi...@msu.edu> on 2015/09/20 17:20:34 UTC

Reading Two Graphs

Dear.

I want to read 2 Graphs A and B to combine them and produce a 3rd one
which can be an extended version of A. So, I know how to read the 1st
Graph A, but, How can I read the 2nd one?

Greetings from Chile, and I wait for your comments.

--
Cristian Vidal Silva
Computer Engineer

Chilean Fulbright Scholar

Re: Reading Two Graphs

Posted by Eli Reisman <ap...@gmail.com>.
You might consider a map reduce job to do that work and run the Giraph job
on the final combined graph