Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Tom Jordahl <to...@macromedia.com> on 2004/11/21 16:42:52 UTC

RE: FYI-JSR 110 - JWSDL Maintenance Release

We should probably ship the final 1.5 version of wsdl4j.jar with Axis 1.2
final.  Ias can you test it and check it in?

Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development

Posted by Ias <ia...@hotmail.com>.
> We should probably ship the final 1.5 version of wsdl4j.jar
> with Axis 1.2 final.  Ias can you test it and check it in?

Sure, It's my pleasure to do that as soon as as the new wsdl4.jar is
available :-) Does anyone have idea of when it will be released? I'd also
like to try a standard method to access schema elements in WSDL.

Ias