Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Jim Caserta <sm...@yahoo.com> on 2006/02/01 14:31:22 UTC

RE: Pooled Connections Question - V 3.2 RC-2 -= Java/DB2

When you say the "maximum memory pool", you are
refering to the "pool.maxActive" number.. correct?

And leave the "maxidle" where it is? I'm a little
fuzzy on how the maxidle affects how many connections
are available in the pool..

Thanks!

--- Greg Monroe <Gr...@DukeCE.com> wrote:

> I seem to remember getting this error when load
> testing an application.  I think the solution was
> to bump up the JVM initial memory pool and
> maximum memory pool (good thing to do by default).
>
> But then again, my neural net sometimes makes the
> wrong connections as I get older.

torque.dsfactory.eMarine.factory=org.apache.torque.dsfactory.S