Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/08 21:32:22 UTC

[VOTE] Tapestry 5.7.2 release

I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.7.2, ready to be voted
upon.

The source, binary, and documentation archives have been uploaded to:

    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry

and the Maven artifacts staged to:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/tapestry/

Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.7.1, is ready.

I've also created a 5.7.1 tag in Git:

https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.7.2

Vote will run for at least three days and requires majority approval from
the PMC: At least 3 binding +1 votes and more positive than
negative binding votes.

On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifacts, the archives,
and make the necessary updates to JIRA and the Tapestry site.

Only votes cast by Tapestry PMC members are binding, but input
from the community is highly valued. Please indicate whether your
vote is binding or not after your full name (as it will appear in
the end-of-vote summary).

--
Thiago

Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.7.2 release

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +1 (binding)

Posted by Dmitry Gusev <dm...@gmail.com>.
Dmitry Gusev: +1 (binding)

--
Dmitry Gusev

AnjLab Team
http://anjlab.com

Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.7.2 release

Posted by Ben Weidig <be...@netzgut.net>.
Ben Weidig +1 (non-binding)

Posted by Andreas Ernst <ae...@ae-online.de>.
Andreas Ernst: +1 (non-binding)

--
ae | Andreas Ernst | IT Spektrum
Postfach 5, 65612 Beselich

Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.7.2 release

Posted by Bob Harner <bo...@gmail.com>.
Bob Harner: +1 (binding)

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Apr 9, 2021 at 3:28 AM Chris Poulsen <ma...@nesluop.dk> wrote:

> Will the coffeescript docs on the site be fixed as part of this release?

Hello! Yes.

Posted by Chris Poulsen <ma...@nesluop.dk>.

Posted by "Christopher Dodunski (Tapestry)" <Ch...@christopher.net.nz>.

[SUCCESS] [VOTE] Tapestry 5.7.2 release

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
Hello, Tapestry community!

Thanks everyone for your votes!

The vote has passed with the following votes, presented in chronological
order:

Binding votes:
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +1
Dmitry Gusev: +1
Bob Harner: +1

Non-binding votes:
Christopher Dodunski: +1
Andreas Ernst: +1
Ben Weidig: +1

I'll start the release process (including fixing the link for the
JavaScript documentation) as soon as possible and post an announcement
e-mail to the users mailing list.

Cheers!

--
Thiago