Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Chris Custine <cc...@apache.org> on 2010/12/27 23:14:08 UTC

[ANN] New ServiceMix Committers

It is my pleasure to announce that the ServiceMix PMC has voted in
several new committers over the past month.  Congratulations and
welcome aboard to the following new committers:

- Ioannis Canellos
- Willem Jiang
- Johan Edstrom

Looking forward to your involvement on the project!

Thanks,
Chris

--
Chris Custine
FuseSource - Open Source Integration:: http://fusesource.com

Re: [ANN] New ServiceMix Committers

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Fantastic that's great for the community.

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: [ANN] New ServiceMix Committers

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Welcome guys!

On Monday, December 27, 2010, Chris Custine <cc...@apache.org> wrote:
> It is my pleasure to announce that the ServiceMix PMC has voted in
> several new committers over the past month.  Congratulations and
> welcome aboard to the following new committers:
>
> - Ioannis Canellos
> - Willem Jiang
> - Johan Edstrom
>
> Looking forward to your involvement on the project!
>
> Thanks,
> Chris
>
> --
> Chris Custine
> FuseSource - Open Source Integration:: http://fusesource.com
> My Blog :: http://blog.organicelement.com

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Welcome guys!

Freeman
On 2010-12-28, at 下午4:19, Gert Vanthienen wrote:

> L.S.,
>
> Awesome -- welcome aboard!
>
> Regards,
>
> Gert Vanthienen
> ------------------------
> FuseSource
> Web: http://fusesource.com
>

> On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 7:30 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré
> <jb...@nanthrax.net> wrote:
>> Congrats and welcome aboard guys :)
>>
>> Regards
>> JB
>>
>> On 12/27/2010 11:14 PM, Chris Custine wrote:
>>>
>>> It is my pleasure to announce that the ServiceMix PMC has voted in
>>> several new committers over the past month.  Congratulations and
>>> welcome aboard to the following new committers:
>>>
>>> - Ioannis Canellos
>>> - Willem Jiang
>>> - Johan Edstrom
>>>
>>> Looking forward to your involvement on the project!
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Chris
>>>
>>> --
>>> Chris Custine