Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Stephen Colebourne <sc...@btopenworld.com> on 2004/05/24 08:13:45 UTC

[collections] Release Commons Collections 2.1.1

Proposed commons collections patch version 2.1.1 available at
http://www.apache.org/~scolebourne/release

CCed Tomcat and Struts, as two key users of Collections who may have
indicated issues with collections and may have to make changes (see release
notes).
(All discussion to commons-dev please)

Stephen