Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Manuel Holtz <ha...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/05 13:21:13 UTC

How to download a bundleconfig

Hi,

I'm using Stanbol for entity extraction using a custom vocabulary. So far,
I have always configured the EnhancerChain, the ManagedSite etc via the
Felix web interface; but I would like to automate my deployment process.

In the Stanbol documentation, I found this:
*"Stanbol offer the bundleconfig mechanism that allow you to save this
configurations and apply them automatically"*
(
https://stanbol.apache.org/docs/trunk/production-mode/file-bundle-configuration.html
)

This sounds like exactly what I need, download the exact configuration of
the different pieces of a functional service. But, how do I download it? I
could not find any option in the web interface or any other information
about it; and neither how to apply it.

Could someone provide further information?

Manuel

Re: How to download a bundleconfig

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Their are several possibilities to get to those config files. The
easiest is to configure the Sling Fileinstall [1] and activate the
writeback feature. In this case config files for all configurations
created/changed in OSGI will be created/updated in the Sling file
install folder. From their you can copy them and use it for your
bundle config.

The config files are also in the 'stanbol/config/{package-name-path}'
but this files also contain some internal key/value pairs that need to
be deleted (service.pid, service.factoryPid and
service.bundleLocation)

BTW: the service.pid is the base name of the configuration file
referenced by the documentation as
'{bundleArtifactID}-{uniqueID}.conf'

hope this helps
best