Posted to users@camel.apache.org by poornasanthiya <po...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/22 12:29:28 UTC

camel dot execution file

Hi All,

I am trying to create a visualization report using camel dot.

My configuration will look as below:

  <plugin>
  <groupId>org.apache.camel</groupId>
  <version>${org.apache.camel.version}</version>
  <artifactId>camel-maven-plugin</artifactId>
  <configuration>
  <logClasspath>true</logClasspath>
   <useDot>true</useDot>
   <fileApplicationContextUri>
      src/main/resources/applicationContext.xml
    </fileApplicationContextUri>

  </configuration>
</plugin>

Error:
[INFO] 'dot -?' execution failed so DOT generation disabled.

lot of dot files are created under target/site/cameldoc/...
But When I tried to open the html file, broken image is there.

Kindly help me in resolving the same!!

-Poorna

Re: camel dot execution file

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Yeah the dot generator is not maintained anymore and to be considered
deprecated. As listed here:
http://camel.apache.org/camel-maven-plugin.html

The camel:dot may have some EIPs that dont generate an image / broekn
link or may not have special image associated.

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 12:29 PM, poornasanthiya
<po...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am trying to create a visualization report using camel dot.
>
> My configuration will look as below:
>
>   <plugin>
>   <groupId>org.apache.camel</groupId>
>   <version>${org.apache.camel.version}</version>
>   <artifactId>camel-maven-plugin</artifactId>
>   <configuration>
>   <logClasspath>true</logClasspath>
>    <useDot>true</useDot>
>    <fileApplicationContextUri>
>       src/main/resources/applicationContext.xml
>     </fileApplicationContextUri>
>
>   </configuration>
> </plugin>
>
> Error:
> [INFO] 'dot -?' execution failed so DOT generation disabled.
>
> lot of dot files are created under target/site/cameldoc/...
> But When I tried to open the html file, broken image is there.
>
> Kindly help me in resolving the same!!
>
> -Poorna

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.