Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Charles-Alexandre Sabourdin <ka...@dedaletechnology.com> on 2005/02/10 17:31:18 UTC

NTLM

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-1689

Hello, I try to use axis with NTLM Authentification.

I change the client-config.swdd to use my
com.imko.axis.transport.http.CommonsHTTPSender. (with is a copy of
org.apache.axis.transport.http.CommonsHTTPSender)

I did add the code proposed in http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-1689

and change :
((PostMethod)method).setUseExpectHeader(true); // workaround for
((PostMethod)method).setRequestContentLength(InputStreamRequestEntity.CONTENT_LENGTH_AUTO);

I am block at that point with this exception
org.apache.commons.httpclient.ProtocolException: Unbuffered entity enclosing
request can not be repeated.

     [java] - 100 (continue) read timeout. Resume sending the request
     [java] 0 [AWT-EventQueue-0] INFO
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase  - 100 (continue) read timeout.
Resume sending the request
     [java] - ntlm authentication scheme selected
     [java] 31 [AWT-EventQueue-0] INFO
org.apache.commons.httpclient.auth.AuthChallengeProcessor  - ntlm
authentication scheme selected
     [java] AxisFault
     [java]  faultCode:
     [java]  faultSubcode:
     [java]  faultString: org.apache.commons.httpclient.ProtocolException:
Unbuffered entity enclosing request can not be repeated.
     [java]  faultActor:
     [java]  faultNode:
     [java]  faultDetail:
     [java]
{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:org.apache.commons.httpclient.ProtocolException:
Unbuffered entity enclosing request can not be repeated.
     [java] 	at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.methods.EntityEnclosingMethod.writeRequestBody(EntityEnclosingMethod.java:483)

--
Charles-Alexandre
SABOURDIN

Re: NTLM

Posted by Charles-Alexandre Sabourdin <ka...@dedaletechnology.com>.
Hi, I response to myself for others helps and possible patch (I did create an
issue)
the anwser is to change :
((PostMethod)method).setRequestBody(new
ByteArrayInputStream(baos.toByteArray()));

into

RequestEntity rq = new ByteArrayRequestEntity(baos.toByteArray());
((PostMethod)method).setRequestEntity(rq);

And it will works.

but NTLM sucks!