Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Gunnar Tapper <ta...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/23 23:05:11 UTC

Roadmap and Event for website

Hi,

The Trafodion website is supposed to contain a roadmap page. Suggested
content? Release schedule?

Also, should I move old event content to the website?
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TRAFODION/Events

Gunnar

Re: Roadmap and Event for website

Posted by Gunnar Tapper <ta...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Maybe I can clarify this a bit... what are the key Jiras and their
priorities? It doesn't have to be an exhaustive list but more than zero.

Compare: http://phoenix.apache.org/roadmap.html

Thanks,

Gunnar

On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 3:05 PM, Gunnar Tapper <ta...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The Trafodion website is supposed to contain a roadmap page. Suggested
> content? Release schedule?
>
> Also, should I move old event content to the website?
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TRAFODION/Events

> Gunnar

Gunnar