Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Huynh Ngoc Huy <hu...@yahoo.com> on 2002/11/14 03:38:06 UTC

An example of dynabean !

  Dear group,
  After extract the zip file, you must copy all libs
of struts-1.1b2 (struts.jar, commons-*.jar) into the
lib directory of the example.
  Regard,
  Huy

http://webhosting.yahoo.com

Re: An example of dynabean !

Posted by Affan Qureshi <qu...@etilize.com>.
I guess i can do this by overriding the processPopulate() method of
RequestDispatcher.But the problem is that I want this to take place in only
a special case when my form is a dynamic one. Otherwise I want to use the
default functionality. A request attribute can help but that would be a bit
patchy.