Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Tony Anecito <ad...@yahoo.com> on 2010/09/27 06:14:52 UTC

OSGi and Signing...

Hi All,

Seems signing is an option in OSGi. The question came up at JavaOne if signing
was needed. If not signed and the app is installed using OSGi will there be
issues?

This would be a plus for Felix/OSGi if the java app ran without needing
certificates.

Thanks,
-Tony

Re: OSGi and Signing...

Posted by Tony Anecito <ad...@yahoo.com>.
Yes the app is the Java Swing client that I am trying to bundle.

Thanks,
-Tony

Posted by Michael Hess <MH...@orga-systems.com>.