Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Jay Kraly <ja...@perspectivesoftware.com> on 2003/07/08 19:09:00 UTC

spam filtering?

What is the current state and wisdom in spam filtering using James?  Are
there any mailets that can scan a message for simple word matches and
mark it as spam?  It seems to me there are about 5-6 words that always
appear in spam and almost never appear in normal business mail...

I've read the wiki, faq, and docs, I'm just wondering if anybody is
working on anything new.

Thanks

-J

Re: spam filtering?

Posted by Jay Kraly <ja...@perspectivesoftware.com>.
Thanks.

Now if I could just figure out why netscape keeps hanging while trying
to pop mail from James I could give this and the other ideas a try...

-J

RE: spam filtering?

Posted by Vincenzo Gianferrari Pini <vi...@praxis.it>.