Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Larry Mark <la...@principled.io> on 2018/08/02 18:38:17 UTC

Re: Errors with TCPCommunicationSpi when using zookeeper discovery

Wanted to close the loop on this, I am running in Kubernetes and the root
cause of this was a network policy blocking communications.

It seems as if in Ignite 2.6, with paired connections,  I need to have an
open communication path on 47100 between all the servers, between the
servers and the clients and between the clients.  Does this sound correct?
Are clients connecting to other clients?  Is this documented somewhere.

Thanks

Posted by "ilya.kasnacheev" <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

I can imagine circumstances where clients will open connections to other
clients, such as starting caches on clients or deploying services on
clients.