Posted to dev@oltu.apache.org by Łukasz Moreń <lu...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/02 13:20:26 UTC

Re: Continuous Integration

Hi all,

I've fixed 'Failed to deploy artifacts: Could not transfer artifact'. I can
setup email notification on failure in Jenkins console. What address should
be used? amber-dev@incubator.apache.org?

Cheers,
Lukasz

Re: Continuous Integration

Posted by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com>.
Agreed. I was only "concerned" about the mail notification :)

Thx

Antonio

Re: Continuous Integration

Posted by Łukasz Moreń <lu...@gmail.com>.