Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by sara <sa...@yahoo.co.in> on 2010/02/02 17:53:39 UTC

How to fill values for DropDown dependent on another DropDown selected value?

Hi,

I need to write a code in OFBIZ for fill the value in dropdown2 dependent on
dropdown1 selected value .

For example:
I have 2 Drop-downs in a form like,
Product Category is Drop-down1
Product Name is Drop-down 2

If we selected particular product category that product name will be loaded
in the automatically.

Please help me to do this.

Thanks
Saravanan

Re: How to fill values for DropDown dependent on another DropDown selected value?

Posted by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com>.
Refer getAssociatedStateList function in geoAutoCompleter.js, it get the
associated states on the basis of country. To see how it works go to
OnePageCheckout in ecommerce.
Better ask such questions on user list.

Rishi Solanki
Enterprise Software Developer
HotWax Media Pvt. Ltd.

Posted by zca3 <as...@gmail.com>.
you can check in ftl files . similar type of code are available. Just
populate the  product category in a list then go for populating the
respective product in a sublist. but can not help you writing the exact
code.