Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Akila Ravihansa Perera <ra...@wso2.com> on 2014/04/10 10:07:41 UTC

Failed to execute configuration script on cartridge instance

Hi,

I've pasted the output of config script [1] to create a cartridge. My
environment is DevStack running on VirtualBox. The IP 172.16.0.254 is the
puppet master IP. I can ping to this IP from the cartridge instance. I've
assigned a floating IP 172.16.0.225 to the cartridge instance.

Also my puppet master autosign.conf is set to allow all (*).

[1] - http://pastebin.com/RL3WVNSm

Pl help

Thanks

--
Akila Ravihansa Perera
Software Engineer

Phone: +94 77 64 154 38
Blog: http://ravihansa3000.blogspot.com

Re: Failed to execute configuration script on cartridge instance

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>.
Well, if it's not made to executable in the git repo and if you follow the
steps there should have not been any issue :-) But I agree that, if it
cannot be executable we could add a specific note saying that. Would you be
able to provide a documentation patch?

Posted by Akila Ravihansa Perera <ra...@wso2.com>.
Hi Nirmal,

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hi Akila,

Posted by Akila Ravihansa Perera <ra...@wso2.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Sajith Kariyawasam <sa...@wso2.com>.
<ra...@wso2.com>wrote:

> [...]

>> such file or directory]
>>

> Pl check [2]. This rm command is there in the latest config script
>
> [1] -
> https://github.com/apache/incubator-stratos/tree/master/tools/puppet3/manifests
> [2] -
> https://github.com/apache/incubator-stratos/blob/master/tools/puppet3-agent/config.sh
>
> Thanks
>

>> On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 1:37 PM, Akila Ravihansa Perera <
>> ravihansa@wso2.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I've pasted the output of config script [1] to create a cartridge. My
>>> environment is DevStack running on VirtualBox. The IP 172.16.0.254 is the
>>> puppet master IP. I can ping to this IP from the cartridge instance. I've
>>> assigned a floating IP 172.16.0.225 to the cartridge instance.
>>>
>>> Also my puppet master autosign.conf is set to allow all (*).

*Mobile: +94772269575*

Re: Failed to execute configuration script on cartridge instance

Posted by Akila Ravihansa Perera <ra...@wso2.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Sajith Kariyawasam <sa...@wso2.com>.
Hi Akila,