Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org> on 2006/07/17 23:11:26 UTC

Setting awd.headless=true for round corner (was Re: 1.4 seems to be quite broken)

El lun, 17-07-2006 a las 15:11 -0400, Doug Chestnut escribió:

> Richard Frovarp wrote:

> > There was another issue that I didn't put in my original email. The
> > rounded tabs that were shown off at ApacheCon EU didn't work as well. I
> > switched from using the IBM JVM to the Sun JVM and the rounded tabs with
> > pngs and editing of groups now works. Both JVMs are from the 1.5 family.
>
> This isn't working on our zones either:
> http://lenya.zones.apache.org:9999/default/authoring/concepts.html
> How do we add -Djava.awt.headless=true to our 1.4 zone demo?
>
> --Doug

Normally you should be able to add this (-Djava.awt.headless=true) via
lenya.sh to the JAVA_OPTIONS. You can either patch the script like:
# --- headless and memory-----
if [ "$JAVA_OPTIONS" = "" ] ; then
  JAVA_OPTIONS='-Xms32M -Xmx512M -Djava.awt.headless=true'
fi
# ----
or set JAVA_OPTIONS in your environment.

I added it to our zone environment (setenv.sh) like:
export JAVA_OPTIONS='-Djava.awt.headless=true'

I tested it and it seems to work fine now.

Thanks for the headsup.

salu2
--
thorsten