Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Sampangi, Dinesh" <ds...@fcg.com> on 2004/10/01 10:27:11 UTC

Lookup of serializer for role 'html' failed : what cud be the problem??

Hi!,

  I get this Exception while trying to access the application.

Message: Lookup of serializer for role 'html' failed.

for role 'html' failed.:
org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException: serializers:
ComponentSelector could not access the Component for hint [html] (key
[html])

Sender: org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet

Source: Cocoon Servlet

Request URI

sampleapp

cause

org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: No
value is associated
with the configuration element "cdata-section-elements" at
resource://framework/conf/sitemap.xmap:89:11

Regards,

 Dinesh B Sampangi

Re: Lookup of serializer for role 'html' failed : what cud be the problem??

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Sampangi, Dinesh wrote:

[...]

> org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: No value is associated
> with the configuration element "cdata-section-elements" at resource://framework/conf/sitemap.xmap:89:11

This is the interesting part. Maybe you forgot to add
a value for this element in your component declaration?

-- Andreas