Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by martinmcnally <ma...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/06 21:39:11 UTC

Domain specific configuration files??

Is it possible to have domain specific configuration files for spamassassin?
I am using spamd and would like to set a different required_score for my
different domains for example.

example1.com required_score 6.0
example2.com required_score 8.0

Anyone know if this is possible with a single instance of spamd and where
those configuration files would go?

If its not possible is it possible to launch multiple spamd instances for
the different domains on different ports on the server?

Many thanks for any help you can give.
Martin

Re: Domain specific configuration files??

Posted by Charles Gregory <cg...@hwcn.org>.
Rajesh M wrote:
> if you standard score is say : 5.0
> you can write a header rule to allocate a positive or negative score if
> the to field contains the specific domain
>
> example
> required_score 5
> header header1 To =~ /example1\.com/i
> score header1 -1

Your rule would not work with Bcc mail (for example, mail from this list).

You might get the desired result by using a 'Received:' or 'Delivered-To:'
header.... This will vary depending on MTA, so examine your own mail and
test for consistent performance.....

- C

Re: Domain specific configuration files??

Posted by Bowie Bailey <Bo...@BUC.com>.
I think you intended this for the list.

Posted by Bowie Bailey <Bo...@BUC.com>.