Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Pavel S <pa...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/01 21:10:13 UTC

Prometheus reporting task

Hello

I have upgraded Nifi to version 1.10.0 just to be able to enable Prometheus
Reporting Task. Enabling the task was easy and installing Prometheus itself
was easy and pointing it to Nifi to scrape. I have number of processors
running in my Nifi. However, the metrics that get exposed only are bound to
one of those processors and no matter what I try to do it is always that
same processor that gets exposed. What am I doing wrong? How do I get all
of my processors to expose? Is there a configuration that I am missing
somewhere?

Re: Prometheus reporting task

Posted by Pavel S <pa...@gmail.com>.
Interesting observation, I set it to "All Process groups" and in Prometheus
metrics only came up this one specific process, that same process that
comes up for All Components. It's almost as if other processes are not
matching whatever criteria the Task reports on.

Posted by Andy LoPresto <al...@apache.org>.

Posted by Pavel S <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andy LoPresto <al...@apache.org>.