Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by "louis.hust" <lo...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/26 08:37:52 UTC

Spark for distributed dbms cluster

Hi, all

For now, spark is based on hadoop, I want use a database cluster instead of the hadoop,
so data distributed on each database in the cluster.

I want to know if spark suitable for this situation ?

Any idea will be appreciated!

Re: Spark for distributed dbms cluster

Posted by Akhil Das <ak...@sigmoidanalytics.com>.
Which distributed database are you referring here? Spark can connect with
almost all those databases out there (You just need to pass the
Input/Output Format classes or there are a bunch of connectors also
available).

Thanks
Best Regards

Posted by Akhil Das <ak...@sigmoidanalytics.com>.