Posted to dev@taverna.apache.org by Hitesh Gautam <ga...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/10 12:23:39 UTC

[GSOC 2018 apache taverna mobile] Weekly progress mail 7

Greetings,

In my seventh week of google summer of code, I have learned about espresso
to write UI test for the apache taverna mobile with minor bugs resolves and
also written the test for the login activity, dashboard activity with
navigation drawer. In my last to last week, I was not able to do the work
as per the timeline because I have to attend a technology Bootcamp in
Indonesia. I will do that work also in my upcoming week.

Please feel free to give any suggestions. I will be grateful for your
valuable insights.

Thank You

*Hitesh Gautam <https://www.linkedin.com/in/hitesh-gautam-84752a148/>*
B.Tech (Information Technology and Mathematical Innovation)
Cluster Innovation Centre
New Delhi | India
Ph :- +91 8383848780