Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by ParamDeep Singh <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2001/09/10 09:05:41 UTC

Writing SOAP headers

Hi

I want to write SOAP headers (custom) in the SOAP payload. On the client
side I think that this can be achieved using the Header class.

But I want to this at the server side! That is say I have a service called
SoapService. (SoapService.java) Now I want to read and write SOAP headers in
this class. Can I do it in this class?

I have a notion that the service that you deploy does not have a clue about
what SOAP is doing to it. (Correct me if I am wrong)

If this is the case, then how am I going to get the SOAP headers in this
class?

Please guide me!

Regards,
Paramdeep

RE: (wrong subject) Writing SOAP headers

Posted by Oleg Timofeyev <li...@2xdigi.com>.
Sorry, got it.

Thanks

Posted by Oleg Timofeyev <li...@2xdigi.com>.
Sorry, got it.

Thanks

RE: Writing SOAP headers

Re: getting URL

Posted by ParamDeep Singh <ma...@yahoo.com>.
Hi
I think that there is a way out!!
You can get an access to SOAPContext object at the server side. Now this
SOAPContext object has a getBaseUri() method! (See the API docs of Apache
SOAP)

I think that you can get an access to the URI of the client using this!

Regards,
Paramdeep

RE: getting URL

RE: Writing SOAP headers